Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Re-posting. Artistic Entrepreneurs Fuel the Creative Economy. Forbes.
- Stanford Prof. Steve Blank Links Entrepreneurship and Art
- Interviews: Kevin Reilly, Harrison Barton & Skin
- Audio Interview With Annmaria Mazzini, Meadows Alum
- Interview with Smoot Carter, Entrepreneur
- Interviews: Eddie Leon, Lauren Quin, Tabitha Bogard
- Interviews: Melissa Monroe, Nikki Nuckols, Rachel Nash
- Artists: Natural Entrepreneurs?
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Nadia Sirota guest lectures Entrepreneurship and the Hero Adventure
Tag Archives: games to teach arts entrepreneurship
Students in the class Attracting Capital, are creating lemonade stands as a learning model this Friday before the front entrance of Meadows School of the Arts. But these are not going to be just lemonade stands, but competing brands. Moreover, … Continue reading