Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- TCG posts Arts Entrepreneurs on Audience
- SMU's Allison Beck on Arts Management and Art Entrepreneurship
- USASBE Entrepreneurship Conference Win!
- Heroes Among Us: Amber Venz
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Is Your Identity Defined by What You Do?
- Heroes Among Us: Introducing Paula Goldberg
- Interview with Dan McCarthy, owner of Dallas Guitar Repair
- Interview with Linley Robinson
Tag Archives: games to teach arts entrepreneurship
Students in the class Attracting Capital, are creating lemonade stands as a learning model this Friday before the front entrance of Meadows School of the Arts. But these are not going to be just lemonade stands, but competing brands. Moreover, … Continue reading