Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- Arts Entrepreneurship at your school?
- Heroes Among Us: Introducing Louie Partida
- Interviews: Melissa Monroe, Nikki Nuckols, Rachel Nash
- Heroes Among Us: Frank Dux, of K.A.O.S and Esteelo Films
- Interview with Mr. and Mrs. Stephen and Debbie Frakey, Entrepreneurs
- Interview with Carly Grace Hinchman
- AMAE Faculty/Staff
- Value: Inner and Outer
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
Tag Archives: games for entrepreneurship
This week in the class Attracting Capital, students engaged in competitive lemonade stands. They had to compete, using the same product, with stands facing each other. This game is one about branding, sales strategy and