Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Traded $5,645 From Some Marbles
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- Heroes Among Us: Introducing Brice McCasland
- Interview with Owen Hannay, Entrepreneur
- Return to Meadows website here.
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- Bridge the Gap Chamber Players and Sarah Israel
- Interview: Arts Entrepreneur, Keith Wahrer
- What About Venture Capital?
Tag Archives: game playing entrepreneurship
At SMU, we offer a course with a short title of Attracting Capital. In this course, students gain a solid understanding of legal structures, pathways towards funding and numerous other business related matters. But simultaneously, students learn through a process … Continue reading →