Top Posts & Pages
- Interview: Martha Higgins, Arts Entrepreneur
- Return to Meadows website here.
- New Digital Tool Box for Arts Entrepreneurs
- Your Story = Key Asset
- Interview: Meredith Chehardy, Entrepreneur
- Interview with Jo Ann Fleischhauer, Artist Entrepreneur
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: Competing Lemonade Stands
- Interview with Brent Smelter, Entrepreneur
- Heroes Among Us: Audio Interview with Will Power
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: The Marble Game is On!
Tag Archives: experiential learning in entrepreneurship
At SMU, we offer a course with a short title of Attracting Capital. In this course, students gain a solid understanding of legal structures, pathways towards funding and numerous other business related matters. But simultaneously, students learn through a process … Continue reading →