Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- TCG posts Arts Entrepreneurs on Audience
- SMU's Allison Beck on Arts Management and Art Entrepreneurship
- USASBE Entrepreneurship Conference Win!
- Heroes Among Us: Amber Venz
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Is Your Identity Defined by What You Do?
- Heroes Among Us: Introducing Paula Goldberg
- Interview with Dan McCarthy, owner of Dallas Guitar Repair
- Interview with Linley Robinson
Tag Archives: entrepreneurial arts
Please click on the following link to watch a video interview with Nadia Sirota, Meadows Prize recipient, 2013. This interview took place in April of 2013 and was conducted by Jim Hart. Interview with Nadia Sirota, Meadows Prize winner, 2013 … Continue reading
What’s a Hero? A hero is an individual who serves a cause that is bigger than just oneself. Common qualities of heroism are: Meaning: Meaning has a way of