Top Posts & Pages
- Interview with Kevin O'Malley
- Arts Entrepreneurship Educator's Society Conference
- Heroes Among Us: Orlando Soria
- Interview with Emily Lipman
- Interview with Linley Robinson
- Interview with Tilden Brighton
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: The Marble Game is On!
- Winner of Arts Entrepreneur Pitch Contest
- Heroes Among Us
- Is Your Identity Defined by What You Do?
Tag Archives: developing an arts venture plan
Elizabeth DeRusha is arts entrepreneur who is currently working as the proud owner of Edge Dance Studio. She opened the studio in Plano, Texas during the summer of 2012. 1. What role, if any, does a business plan play in … Continue reading