Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Meadows Students' Endeavors
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Arts Entrepreneurship Daily Tips
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- Value: Inner and Outer
- Artists: Natural Entrepreneurs?
- Emilie Blandin Interviews Creative Entrepreneurs
- Tyler McPhillips & Three Creatives
Tag Archives: developing an arts venture plan
In the following interviews, SMU student Tyler Kowalske explores whether business plans are necessary for creative endeavors and whether the creatives began with one when they started. Javier Mejia Javier Mejia is a photographer and creative entrepreneur and was … Continue reading
The following are three interviews with creative entrepreneurs and analysis, each conducted by SMU student Thomas Beckham. Interviews took place in the course Developing an Arts Venture Plan and were conducted to hear from the field, perceive if business plans are … Continue reading
Interview with Julian Spearman, Owner of JSpear Productions SC: Did you have a business plan when you started your business? JS: Not initially, no. Plan around the dream. For example,
Elizabeth DeRusha is arts entrepreneur who is currently working as the proud owner of Edge Dance Studio. She opened the studio in Plano, Texas during the summer of 2012. 1. What role, if any, does a business plan play in … Continue reading