Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: The Marble Game is On!
- Update on The Marble Game
- USASBE Entrepreneurship Conference Win!
- SMU Student Samuel Ligon Interviews Creative Entrepreneurs
- Interview with John Dean
- Entrepreneurs on Entrepreneurship: Advice from the field
- Heroes Among Us: Introducing Zoe Levin
- Tips on How to Start a Movement
- Heroes Among Us: Amber Venz
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
Tag Archives: developing an arts venture plan
Interview with Julian Spearman, Owner of JSpear Productions SC: Did you have a business plan when you started your business? JS: Not initially, no. Plan around the dream. For example,
Elizabeth DeRusha is arts entrepreneur who is currently working as the proud owner of Edge Dance Studio. She opened the studio in Plano, Texas during the summer of 2012. 1. What role, if any, does a business plan play in … Continue reading