Top Posts & Pages
- Can Entrepreneurship Be Taught?
- Heroes Among Us: Introducing Zoe Levin
- The Myth of Scarcity
- Interview: Jennifer Lee, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview: Adam Huttler, Founder of Fractured Atlas
- Interview with Natalie Alvarado
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: Competing Lemonade Stands
- Interview with Barney Aqualino, Dance Entrepreneur
- Heroes Among Us: Talking with Alexis Hefley
- Heroes Among Us: Amber Venz
Tag Archives: creative entrepreneurship
Interview with: Lauren Probst Business: Closet Consultant – Mobile App Samantha Schell: So what is the concept of Closet Consultant? Lauren Probst: Closet Consultant is designed for working individuals to organize their closet through a third party— that being their … Continue reading
“Entrepreneurship is not just for the geeks.” ~ Bill Aulet Check out this latest of videos on the Arts Entrepreneurship Youtube Channel, Meadows School of the Arts. Bill Aulet is the managing director of the Martin Trust Center for MIT … Continue reading
Check out this interview with Austin-based serial entrepreneur Keith Wahrer. Keith is a serial entrepreneur and Arts Entrepreneur. Keith is the founder of The Daily Juice, Rhythm Super Foods and Karmakaze Productions.