Top Posts & Pages
- New Digital Tool Box for Arts Entrepreneurs
- Interview with Shannon Niehus, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview with Willie Baronet
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: The Marble Game is On!
- Video Interview with Frank Mosley, Artistic Entrepreneur
- Interview with Jo Ann Fleischhauer, Artist Entrepreneur
- Interview: Martha Higgins, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview: Daniel Buraczeski, Arts Enetrepreneur
- Interview with Madison Mckinley, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview: Arts Entrepreneur, Keith Wahrer
Tag Archives: creative entrepreneurship
Interview with: Lauren Probst Business: Closet Consultant – Mobile App Samantha Schell: So what is the concept of Closet Consultant? Lauren Probst: Closet Consultant is designed for working individuals to organize their closet through a third party— that being their … Continue reading
“Entrepreneurship is not just for the geeks.” ~ Bill Aulet Check out this latest of videos on the Arts Entrepreneurship Youtube Channel, Meadows School of the Arts. Bill Aulet is the managing director of the Martin Trust Center for MIT … Continue reading
Check out this interview with Austin-based serial entrepreneur Keith Wahrer. Keith is a serial entrepreneur and Arts Entrepreneur. Keith is the founder of The Daily Juice, Rhythm Super Foods and Karmakaze Productions.