Top Posts & Pages
- Return to Meadows website here.
- Speed Dating Market Feedback
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
- Interview with Shannon Niehus, Arts Entrepreneur
- Heroes Among Us: Amber Venz
- Useful Advice for Arts Entrepreneurs
- Interview with Ana Mendiola
- Interview with Michael Brown
- Interview: Jodie Brown, Entrepreneur
- Interview with Cathy Chamberlain
Tag Archives: creative entrepreneurship
Interview with: Lauren Probst Business: Closet Consultant – Mobile App Samantha Schell: So what is the concept of Closet Consultant? Lauren Probst: Closet Consultant is designed for working individuals to organize their closet through a third party— that being their … Continue reading
“Entrepreneurship is not just for the geeks.” ~ Bill Aulet Check out this latest of videos on the Arts Entrepreneurship Youtube Channel, Meadows School of the Arts. Bill Aulet is the managing director of the Martin Trust Center for MIT … Continue reading
Check out this interview with Austin-based serial entrepreneur Keith Wahrer. Keith is a serial entrepreneur and Arts Entrepreneur. Keith is the founder of The Daily Juice, Rhythm Super Foods and Karmakaze Productions.