Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
- FAQ for the Meadows Artist Bridge
- Interviews: Tracy Allyn, Jessica Cook, Megan and Laura Kohner
- Danielle Deraleau Photography
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- To Share Or Not To Share?
- 20 Steps to Find Vision
- Interview with Sammy Abdullah
- Interview with Cathy Chamberlain
Tag Archives: creative entrepreneurship
In this post, you will find three interviews with three entrepreneurs. They were created to reflect on the possible parallel between entrepreneurship and the mythic structure of the journey of the hero, as articulated by Joseph Campbell. These interviews were … Continue reading
Interview with: Lauren Probst Business: Closet Consultant – Mobile App Samantha Schell: So what is the concept of Closet Consultant? Lauren Probst: Closet Consultant is designed for working individuals to organize their closet through a third party— that being their … Continue reading
“Entrepreneurship is not just for the geeks.” ~ Bill Aulet Check out this latest of videos on the Arts Entrepreneurship Youtube Channel, Meadows School of the Arts. Bill Aulet is the managing director of the Martin Trust Center for MIT … Continue reading
Check out this interview with Austin-based serial entrepreneur Keith Wahrer. Keith is a serial entrepreneur and Arts Entrepreneur. Keith is the founder of The Daily Juice, Rhythm Super Foods and Karmakaze Productions.