Top Posts & Pages
- Interview with Kevin O'Malley
- Arts Entrepreneurship Educator's Society Conference
- Heroes Among Us: Orlando Soria
- Interview with Emily Lipman
- Interview with Linley Robinson
- Interview with Tilden Brighton
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: The Marble Game is On!
- Winner of Arts Entrepreneur Pitch Contest
- Heroes Among Us
- Is Your Identity Defined by What You Do?
Tag Archives: creative artists
A lot of people define their sense of self, based on what they do for a living. Artists are notorious for this. They think of themselves as, “I am an actor” “I am a dancer” “I am a writer”, etc. … Continue reading →