Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Entrepreneurs on Entrepreneurship: Advice from the field
- Interview with Madison Mckinley, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview with Shannon Niehus, Arts Entrepreneur
- MIT's Bill Aulet on Creative (Arts) Entrepreneurship
- USASBE Entrepreneurship Conference Win!
- AMAE Student Allison Beck's Article
- Interview with Willie Baronet
- Should I Become an Entrepreneur? Your First Test.
- Heroes Among Us: Introducing Zoe Levin
- Interview With Brittany Harrington
Tag Archives: classroom games
This week in the class Attracting Capital, students engaged in competitive lemonade stands. They had to compete, using the same product, with stands facing each other. This game is one about branding, sales strategy and Like this:Like Loading…