Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Meadows Students' Endeavors
- Interview with Madison Mckinley, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview with Carly Grace Hinchman
- Kali Ruppert, Interviewing Creatives: Young, Greene, Petersen
- Heroes Among Us: Colby Kotzen
- To Share Or Not To Share?
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: The Marble Game is On!
Tag Archives: classroom games
This week in the class Attracting Capital, students engaged in competitive lemonade stands. They had to compete, using the same product, with stands facing each other. This game is one about branding, sales strategy and