Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Kali Ruppert, Interviewing Creatives: Young, Greene, Petersen
- Arts Entrepreneur Kellam Witherington is Making a Ripple
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- Meadows Students' Endeavors
- SMU Student Samuel Ligon Interviews Creative Entrepreneurs
- Interviews: Eddie Leon, Lauren Quin, Tabitha Bogard
- What if Artists Were Trained As Entrepreneurs?
- A Marriage of Art & Entrepreneurship
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
Tag Archives: bartering
Students in the class Attracting Capital, are creating lemonade stands as a learning model this Friday before the front entrance of Meadows School of the Arts. But these are not going to be just lemonade stands, but competing brands. Moreover, … Continue reading
Games in the classroom, teaching Arts Entrepreneurship In Attracting Capital, the short title of a course taught in the minor of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU, students are learning about the relativity of value and how … Continue reading