Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Interview with Shannon Niehus, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview with Madison Mckinley, Arts Entrepreneur
- Tyler McPhillips & Three Creatives
- SMU's Allison Beck on Arts Management and Art Entrepreneurship
- Is Your Identity Defined by What You Do?
- 3 Arts Entrepreneurs on Business Plans
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- Interview: Meredith Chehardy, Entrepreneur
- Interview with Arts Lawyer Susan Brunning
Tag Archives: bartering
Students in the class Attracting Capital, are creating lemonade stands as a learning model this Friday before the front entrance of Meadows School of the Arts. But these are not going to be just lemonade stands, but competing brands. Moreover, … Continue reading
Games in the classroom, teaching Arts Entrepreneurship In Attracting Capital, the short title of a course taught in the minor of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU, students are learning about the relativity of value and how … Continue reading