Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- TCG posts Arts Entrepreneurs on Audience
- SMU's Allison Beck on Arts Management and Art Entrepreneurship
- USASBE Entrepreneurship Conference Win!
- Heroes Among Us: Amber Venz
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Is Your Identity Defined by What You Do?
- Heroes Among Us: Introducing Paula Goldberg
- Interview with Dan McCarthy, owner of Dallas Guitar Repair
- Interview with Linley Robinson
Tag Archives: arts management and arts entrepreneurship
This post features Sarah Israel and Bridge the Gap Chamber Players, started at SMU in 2011. Among other studies, Sarah is an Arts Management minor in the department of Arts Management and Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU. Continue reading
Allison Beck, Meadows and AMAE student, had her article “On the Path toward Arts Management” published in the SMU campus paper on April 12. Allison had this to say about Meadows’ faculty and Arts Management and Arts Entrepreneurship classes: The … Continue reading
The following interview is part of a class assignment for Entrepreneurship and the Hero Adventure at SMU, Meadows School of the Arts. Each interview has been conducted and created by students for this course, which celebrates those heroes in our communities. Heroism, … Continue reading