Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Meadows Students' Endeavors
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Arts Entrepreneurship Daily Tips
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- Value: Inner and Outer
- Artists: Natural Entrepreneurs?
- Emilie Blandin Interviews Creative Entrepreneurs
- Tyler McPhillips & Three Creatives
Tag Archives: arts entrepreneurship at SMU
The following post outlines Frequently Asked Questions about the Meadows Artist Bridge Do I have to be an “artist” to participate? No. Meadows School of the Arts is developing this project and platform. As a result, the name chosen for … Continue reading
Ripple is, in essence, a local, real-time music billboard and streaming radio service for your community. Based off of the popular location-based, anonymous message board, YikYak, Ripple intends to serve a similar function, but… Continue reading
Analysis and interviews by SMU student, Chris Sendejas I found my interviewees to be very helpful in developing my perspective of being a creative entrepreneur. Even with their own unique stories, the creative process of entrepreneurship seems pretty standard yet … Continue reading
Today’s arts entrepreneurs now have the potential to develop and communicate with an audience pieced together, representing cultures across the globe. One may develop a pocket of interest in Canada, while at the same time having a loyal audience in … Continue reading