Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Kali Ruppert, Interviewing Creatives: Young, Greene, Petersen
- Arts Entrepreneur Kellam Witherington is Making a Ripple
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- Meadows Students' Endeavors
- SMU Student Samuel Ligon Interviews Creative Entrepreneurs
- Interviews: Eddie Leon, Lauren Quin, Tabitha Bogard
- What if Artists Were Trained As Entrepreneurs?
- A Marriage of Art & Entrepreneurship
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
Tag Archives: artists entrepreneurship
Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship at SMU has been urged by Theatre Communication Group (TCG) to post tips daily about arts entrepreneurship, through the national conference that is happening in Dallas now. Here is today’s Tip: How to Create … Continue reading