Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Meadows Students' Endeavors
- Arts Entrepreneurship Daily Tips
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- Value: Inner and Outer
- Artists: Natural Entrepreneurs?
- Emilie Blandin Interviews Creative Entrepreneurs
- Tyler McPhillips & Three Creatives
Tag Archives: artistic entrepreneurs
Willie Baronet is the former owner and creative director of GroupBaronet (now MasonBaronet), and worked for ad agencies and design firms prior to starting his own company, which he sold in 2006. Q: Did you write a business plan when … Continue reading
Wyatt Mesh is a senior at Southern Methodist University from Kansas City, Kansas. He is double majoring in mechanical engineering and mathematics. 1. What role, if any, does a business plan play in building and launching an arts company (as … Continue reading