Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- FAQ for Gig List (Now "Meadows Artist Bridge")
- Declare your Minor in Arts Management or Arts Entrepreneurship
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: The Marble Game is On!
- Is Your Identity Defined by What You Do?
- Interview with Michael Brown
- Interviews: Melissa Monroe, Nikki Nuckols, Rachel Nash
- Forbes Names SMU One of the Most Entrepreneurial Universities
- Interview with Barney Aqualino, Dance Entrepreneur
- Interview with Natalie Alvarado
Tag Archives: artist entrepreneurs
…you write it down and say it out loud it makes it much clearer for you to follow than if it was just in your head. It becomes more “real” and more attainable. Even now, whenever I have any idea, I make little goals here and there. Continue reading
Many artists and would-be entrepreneurs get stuck at the money. They perceive they don’t have any or other necessary resources by which to produce self-generated work. Many an idea has died there, which is a shame. It’s a shame, considering … Continue reading