Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Meadows Students' Endeavors
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Arts Entrepreneurship Daily Tips
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- Value: Inner and Outer
- Artists: Natural Entrepreneurs?
- Emilie Blandin Interviews Creative Entrepreneurs
- Tyler McPhillips & Three Creatives
Tag Archives: art and entrepreneurship
At SMU, we offer a course with a short title of Attracting Capital. In this course, students gain a solid understanding of legal structures, pathways towards funding and numerous other business related matters. But simultaneously, students learn through a process … Continue reading →