Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Entrepreneurs on Entrepreneurship: Advice from the field
- Interview with Madison Mckinley, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview with Shannon Niehus, Arts Entrepreneur
- MIT's Bill Aulet on Creative (Arts) Entrepreneurship
- USASBE Entrepreneurship Conference Win!
- AMAE Student Allison Beck's Article
- Interview with Willie Baronet
- Should I Become an Entrepreneur? Your First Test.
- Heroes Among Us: Introducing Zoe Levin
- Interview With Brittany Harrington
Tag Archives: art and entrepreneurship
At SMU, we offer a course with a short title of Attracting Capital. In this course, students gain a solid understanding of legal structures, pathways towards funding and numerous other business related matters. But simultaneously, students learn through a process … Continue reading →