Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Arts Entrepreneur Kellam Witherington is Making a Ripple
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- Meadows Students' Endeavors
- Interview with Arts Entrepreneur: Dave Kaplan
- Interview with Natalie Alvarado
- Kali Ruppert, Interviewing Creatives: Young, Greene, Petersen
- SMU Student Samuel Ligon Interviews Creative Entrepreneurs
- What if Artists Were Trained As Entrepreneurs?
- A Marriage of Art & Entrepreneurship
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
Tag Archives: Application
The following interview is part of a class assignment for Entrepreneurship and the Hero Adventure at SMU, Meadows School of the Arts. Each interview has been conducted and created by students for this course, which celebrates those heroes in our communities. Heroism, for … Continue reading