Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Heroes Among Us: Colby Kotzen
- To Share Or Not To Share?
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: The Marble Game is On!
- Interview with Elizabeth DeRusha, Artist Entrepreneur
- Interview with Sammy Abdullah
- Traded $5,645 From Some Marbles
- Introducing the Meadows Artist Bridge
Tag Archives: american theatre magazine
Theatre Communications Group, producer of American Theatre Magazine is, arguably, America’s most important theatre organization. In this conversation, Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU and Chad Leslie, international theatre director and Resident Artistic Director … Continue reading