Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Interview with Shannon Niehus, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview with Madison Mckinley, Arts Entrepreneur
- Tyler McPhillips & Three Creatives
- SMU's Allison Beck on Arts Management and Art Entrepreneurship
- Is Your Identity Defined by What You Do?
- 3 Arts Entrepreneurs on Business Plans
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- Interview: Meredith Chehardy, Entrepreneur
- Interview with Arts Lawyer Susan Brunning
Tag Archives: American Festival for the Arts
The following interview is part of a class assignment for Entrepreneurship and the Hero Adventure at SMU, Meadows School of the Arts. Each interview has been conducted and created by students for this course, which celebrates those heroes in our communities. Heroism, … Continue reading