Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Interview with Jeff Gallea
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Interview with Carly Grace Hinchman
- Interview with Barney Aqualino, Dance Entrepreneur
- Maira Siddiqui and 3 Creative Entrepreneurs
- Tyler Kowalske Explores Business Plan Necessity
- Interview with Natalie Alvarado
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- Bridge the Gap Chamber Players and Sarah Israel
Category Archives: Video Inteview
Check out the latest Meadows Arts Entrepreneurship Youtube Channel post with Meg Friess, arts entrepreneur, non-profit advocate and arts entrepreneur.
“Entrepreneurship is not just for the geeks.” ~ Bill Aulet Check out this latest of videos on the Arts Entrepreneurship Youtube Channel, Meadows School of the Arts. Bill Aulet is the managing director of the Martin Trust Center for MIT … Continue reading
Check out this interview with Austin-based serial entrepreneur Keith Wahrer. Keith is a serial entrepreneur and Arts Entrepreneur. Keith is the founder of The Daily Juice, Rhythm Super Foods and Karmakaze Productions.
Adam Huttler, founder of Fractured Atlas, is interviewed on when to start a nonprofit (or if). He speaks about fiscal sponsorship and gives a wealth of tips to arts entrepreneurs.
Serial Artist Entrepreneur Eyal Goldberg is an Israeli arts businessman and artistic leader. Though he has a classical theatre training background (MFA from Yale School of Drama) and continues to work as a theatre director, Goldberg runs a successful music … Continue reading
The following interview is part of a class assignment for Entrepreneurship and the Hero Adventure at SMU, Meadows School of the Arts. Each interview has been conducted and created by students for this course, which celebrates those heroes in our communities. Heroism, … Continue reading