Top Posts & Pages
- Interview with Carly Grace Hinchman
- Interview with Madison Mckinley, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview with Kevin O'Malley
- Interview with Autumn Reynolds, Arts Entrepreneur
- Society for Arts Entrepreneurship Education Conference
- Is Your Identity Defined by What You Do?
- USASBE Entrepreneurship Conference Win!
- The Labyrinth is Thoroughly Known
- Simpatico: Artists and Entrepreneurs
- Heroes Among Us: Colby Kotzen
Category Archives: Value
“Any updates regarding trades?”, I asked in my Attracting Capital class. “Traded the putter for two other clubs and floor seats at the mavs game”, was the first response from an undergraduate visual artist. This young woman has consistently traded … Continue reading
Students in the class Attracting Capital, are creating lemonade stands as a learning model this Friday before the front entrance of Meadows School of the Arts. But these are not going to be just lemonade stands, but competing brands. Moreover, … Continue reading
I like to play a game with my students, which helps them to clarify their personal value systems. It is important to understand what we each value, in order to create clear goals. This is a game I discovered in … Continue reading