Top Posts & Pages
- Speed Dating Market Feedback
- Return to Meadows website here.
- Interview with Michael Brown
- Interview with Marilynn Tynan, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview with Shannon Niehus, Arts Entrepreneur
- Heroes Among Us: Frank Dux, of K.A.O.S and Esteelo Films
- Our Mission
- Interview with Carly Grace Hinchman
- Society for Arts Entrepreneurship Education Conference
- The Marble Game Has Begun Again!
Category Archives: Value
“Any updates regarding trades?”, I asked in my Attracting Capital class. “Traded the putter for two other clubs and floor seats at the mavs game”, was the first response from an undergraduate visual artist. This young woman has consistently traded … Continue reading
Students in the class Attracting Capital, are creating lemonade stands as a learning model this Friday before the front entrance of Meadows School of the Arts. But these are not going to be just lemonade stands, but competing brands. Moreover, … Continue reading
I like to play a game with my students, which helps them to clarify their personal value systems. It is important to understand what we each value, in order to create clear goals. This is a game I discovered in … Continue reading