Top Posts & Pages
- Our Mission
- Useful Advice for Arts Entrepreneurs
- Interview with Owen Hannay, Entrepreneur
- Heroes Among Us: Amber Venz
- Interview with Wyatt Mesh, Entrepreneur
- Interview with Jo Ann Fleischhauer, Artist Entrepreneur
- Interview with Artist Entrepreneur Willie Baronet
- Interview with Drew Cotten, Part-owner and COO of FantasyEsports.com
- Interview with Sue Buratto, Arts Entrepreneur
- Why Arts Entrepreneurship?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Check out this short video of SMU Arts Entrepreneurship students engaging in Speed Dating Market Feedback.
Tell me about yourself and your business My name is Ana Mendiola and I graduated from that Art Institute of Dallas in Interior Design. After graduating, I move to El Paso Texas to work at the family business, which was in construction. With … Continue reading
Do you believe that entrepreneurship can be taught or does it stem from personality? What do you think?
The following classes in Arts Entrepreneurship and Arts Management have been approved under the new University Curriculum at SMU: AMAE 3305 Arts Budgeting and Financial Management Proposed for: Proficiencies & Experiences/Quantitative Reasoning -Approved by CUC on 5/1/13 AMAE 3370 … Continue reading
To effectively address the starving artist stereotype and develop a working model of an arts entrepreneurship program, conventional thinking would state that “arts technique alone is not enough” and that “incorporation of entrepreneurial techniques are necessary.” But what both traditional … Continue reading
This semester, students are again trading up in value, beginning with a single glass marble (this year’s is cobalt) and seeing what they can gain. All trades have to be final. What most find in this exercise, is that
This semester, Cox School of Business Professor, Simon Mak, served to judge the Attracting Capital pitch contest at Meadows School of the Arts.