Top Posts & Pages
- Heroes Among Us: Introducing Zoe Levin
- Can Entrepreneurship Be Taught?
- The Myth of Scarcity
- Interview: Jennifer Lee, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview: Adam Huttler, Founder of Fractured Atlas
- Interview with Natalie Alvarado
- Heroes Among Us
- Heroes Among Us: Talking with Alexis Hefley
- Heroes Among Us: Audio Interview with Will Power
- Heroes Among Us: Introducing Paula Goldberg
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Do you believe that entrepreneurship can be taught or does it stem from personality? What do you think?
The following classes in Arts Entrepreneurship and Arts Management have been approved under the new University Curriculum at SMU: AMAE 3305 Arts Budgeting and Financial Management Proposed for: Proficiencies & Experiences/Quantitative Reasoning -Approved by CUC on 5/1/13 AMAE 3370 … Continue reading
To effectively address the starving artist stereotype and develop a working model of an arts entrepreneurship program, conventional thinking would state that “arts technique alone is not enough” and that “incorporation of entrepreneurial techniques are necessary.” But what both traditional … Continue reading
This semester, students are again trading up in value, beginning with a single glass marble (this year’s is cobalt) and seeing what they can gain. All trades have to be final. What most find in this exercise, is that
This semester, Cox School of Business Professor, Simon Mak, served to judge the Attracting Capital pitch contest at Meadows School of the Arts.
Watch this interview with Adam Huttler, founder of Fractured Atlas. Hear what Huttler has to say on a range of arts entrepreneurship topics.