Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- TEDx: Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship via Games
- Re-posting. Artistic Entrepreneurs Fuel the Creative Economy. Forbes.
- Interview with Owen Hannay, Entrepreneur
- Interview: Jane Pope, Arts Entrepreneur
- Traded $5,645 From Some Marbles
- Interviews: Brian Mazzaferri, Dylan Russell, Andrew Nielsen (aka MC Lars)
- Heroes Among Us: Introducing Zoe Levin
- Interview with Carly Grace Hinchman
- Simpatico: Artists and Entrepreneurs
- Burn Your Boat.
Category Archives: The Validity Factor
When seeking investors, collaborators, celebrity assistance, fundraising, a unique job opportunity or any other endeavor where one faces competition and must demonstrate their worth as a candidate for an opportunity, one’s “validity factor” will come into play. It is therefore necessary … Continue reading