Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- TCG posts Arts Entrepreneurs on Audience
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- Heroes Among Us: Amber Venz
- USASBE Entrepreneurship Conference Win!
- Interview with Jennifer Fermaint
- SMU's Allison Beck on Arts Management and Art Entrepreneurship
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: Attracting Capital
- Is Your Identity Defined by What You Do?
- Interview with Linley Robinson
- Interview with Dan McCarthy, owner of Dallas Guitar Repair
Category Archives: the movement
At Meadows School of the Arts, we encourage our students to “Start a Movement.” This is not just an inspirational slogan, but also a meaningful challenge. This post explores How to Start a Movement. Students are taught how to start a … Continue reading
Please check out this post recently published on Theatre Communications Group’s website. It was co-authored between SMU and Meadows Faculty member Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship, and Dr. Gary D. Beckman, Director of Entrepreneurial Studies in the Arts at North … Continue reading
A Movement is Afoot! Check it out and Join the Movement.