Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Grayson Ralph and Creative & Artistic Entrepreneurs
- Interview with Carly Grace Hinchman
- Interview with Nancy Campbell
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- What if Artists Were Trained As Entrepreneurs?
- Introducing the Meadows Artist Bridge
- Heroes Among Us: Orlando Soria
- Interview with Madison Mckinley, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview: Meredith Chehardy, Entrepreneur
Category Archives: the movement
At Meadows School of the Arts, we encourage our students to “Start a Movement.” This is not just an inspirational slogan, but also a meaningful challenge. This post explores How to Start a Movement. Students are taught how to start a … Continue reading
Please check out this post recently published on Theatre Communications Group’s website. It was co-authored between SMU and Meadows Faculty member Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship, and Dr. Gary D. Beckman, Director of Entrepreneurial Studies in the Arts at North … Continue reading
A Movement is Afoot! Check it out and Join the Movement.