Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Meadows Students' Endeavors
- To Share Or Not To Share?
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- Traded $5,645 From Some Marbles
- Interview with Sammy Abdullah
- Interview with Elizabeth DeRusha, Artist Entrepreneur
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: The Marble Game is On!
- Heroes Among Us: Colby Kotzen
Category Archives: Tests
I like to play a game with my students, which helps them to clarify their personal value systems. It is important to understand what we each value, in order to create clear goals. This is a game I discovered in … Continue reading