Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Traded $5,645 From Some Marbles
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- Heroes Among Us: Introducing Brice McCasland
- Interview with Owen Hannay, Entrepreneur
- Return to Meadows website here.
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- Bridge the Gap Chamber Players and Sarah Israel
- Interview: Arts Entrepreneur, Keith Wahrer
- What About Venture Capital?
Category Archives: Planning
In Developing an Arts Venture Plan, one of the required courses in the minor of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows, students each interviewed three individuals they identified to be current arts entrepreneurs. The students asked a range of questions, but primarily … Continue reading
Serial Artist Entrepreneur Eyal Goldberg is an Israeli arts businessman and artistic leader. Though he has a classical theatre training background (MFA from Yale School of Drama) and continues to work as a theatre director, Goldberg runs a successful music … Continue reading
Students in the class Attracting Capital, are creating lemonade stands as a learning model this Friday before the front entrance of Meadows School of the Arts. But these are not going to be just lemonade stands, but competing brands. Moreover, … Continue reading