Top Posts & Pages
- Arts Entrepreneurship Educator's Society Conference
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: The Marble Game is On!
- Interview with Madison Mckinley, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview: John Dean, Entrepreneur
- Heroes Among Us: Audio Interview with J. Todd Frazier
- Heroes Among Us: Introducing Zoe Levin
- Is Your Identity Defined by What You Do?
- MIT's Bill Aulet on Creative (Arts) Entrepreneurship
- Interview with Sue Buratto, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview with Emily Lipman
Category Archives: Pitching
This semester, Cox School of Business Professor, Simon Mak, served to judge the Attracting Capital pitch contest at Meadows School of the Arts.
Games in the classroom, teaching Arts Entrepreneurship In Attracting Capital, the short title of a course taught in the minor of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU, students are learning about the relativity of value and how … Continue reading