Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Michael Stone Interviews Creative Entrepreneurs
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
- Interview with Michael Brown
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Speed Dating Market Feedback
- Interview with Alan Brainerd, Entrepreneur
- Interviews: Tracy Allyn, Jessica Cook, Megan and Laura Kohner
- Interview with John Hall, Entrepreneur
- Should I Become an Entrepreneur? Your First Test.
- Interview with Russell Smith, Entrepreneur
Category Archives: Pitching
This semester, Cox School of Business Professor, Simon Mak, served to judge the Attracting Capital pitch contest at Meadows School of the Arts.
Games in the classroom, teaching Arts Entrepreneurship In Attracting Capital, the short title of a course taught in the minor of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU, students are learning about the relativity of value and how … Continue reading