Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
- The Validity Factor
- Tips on How to Start a Movement
- AMAE Faculty/Staff
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: Attracting Capital
- 20 Steps to Find Vision
- Stanford Prof. Steve Blank Links Entrepreneurship and Art
- To Share Or Not To Share?
Category Archives: Pitching
This semester, Cox School of Business Professor, Simon Mak, served to judge the Attracting Capital pitch contest at Meadows School of the Arts.
Games in the classroom, teaching Arts Entrepreneurship In Attracting Capital, the short title of a course taught in the minor of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU, students are learning about the relativity of value and how … Continue reading