Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Traded $5,645 From Some Marbles
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- Return to Meadows website here.
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- A Person of Value, a Career of Meaning
- What if Artists Were Trained As Entrepreneurs?
- Interview with John Hall, Entrepreneur
- Creatives Interviewed by SMU's Nick Hidalgo
Category Archives: Pitching
This semester, Cox School of Business Professor, Simon Mak, served to judge the Attracting Capital pitch contest at Meadows School of the Arts.
Games in the classroom, teaching Arts Entrepreneurship In Attracting Capital, the short title of a course taught in the minor of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU, students are learning about the relativity of value and how … Continue reading