Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
- A Person of Value, a Career of Meaning
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: The Marble Game is On!
- Search Engine Optimization
- Interview with Alan Brainerd, Entrepreneur
- Interview with Jordan Roth, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview with Natalie Alvarado
- Heroes Among Us: Orlando Soria
Category Archives: Pitching
This semester, Cox School of Business Professor, Simon Mak, served to judge the Attracting Capital pitch contest at Meadows School of the Arts.
Games in the classroom, teaching Arts Entrepreneurship In Attracting Capital, the short title of a course taught in the minor of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU, students are learning about the relativity of value and how … Continue reading