Top Posts & Pages
- Return to Meadows website here.
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
- Speed Dating Market Feedback
- Interview with Shannon Niehus, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview with Michael Brown
- Interview with Ana Mendiola
- Heroes Among Us: Orlando Soria
- Interview with Cathy Chamberlain
- Useful Advice for Arts Entrepreneurs
- Interview With Ekaterina Kouznetsova
Category Archives: Pitching
This semester, Cox School of Business Professor, Simon Mak, served to judge the Attracting Capital pitch contest at Meadows School of the Arts.
Games in the classroom, teaching Arts Entrepreneurship In Attracting Capital, the short title of a course taught in the minor of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU, students are learning about the relativity of value and how … Continue reading