Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- FAQ for the Meadows Artist Bridge
- Tips on How to Start a Movement
- Tyler McPhillips & Three Creatives
- This Wed. Night: Join the SMU Undergrad. Entrepreneurship Club!
- Interview with Arts Lawyer Susan Brunning
- Interview with Sue Buratto, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview with Jeff Gallea
- Introducing the Meadows Artist Bridge
- Emilie Blandin Interviews Creative Entrepreneurs
- Melissa Priller and 3 Creative Entrepreneurs
Category Archives: Pitching
This semester, Cox School of Business Professor, Simon Mak, served to judge the Attracting Capital pitch contest at Meadows School of the Arts.
Games in the classroom, teaching Arts Entrepreneurship In Attracting Capital, the short title of a course taught in the minor of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU, students are learning about the relativity of value and how … Continue reading