Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
- Interview with Owen Hannay, Entrepreneur
- Creative Entrepreneurs: Eva Brandys, Al Poppino, Dodie Jacobi
- Emilie Blandin Interviews Creative Entrepreneurs
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: The Marble Game is On!
- Interview with Shannon Niehus, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview with Sammy Abdullah
- Interview with Nancy Campbell
- 3 Creative Entrepreneurs on the Validity of Plans
- Lauren Morgan Interviews 3 Creative Entrepreneurs
Category Archives: Pitching
This semester, Cox School of Business Professor, Simon Mak, served to judge the Attracting Capital pitch contest at Meadows School of the Arts.
Games in the classroom, teaching Arts Entrepreneurship In Attracting Capital, the short title of a course taught in the minor of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU, students are learning about the relativity of value and how … Continue reading