Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Arts Entrepreneur Kellam Witherington is Making a Ripple
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- Meadows Students' Endeavors
- Interview with Arts Entrepreneur: Dave Kaplan
- Interview with Natalie Alvarado
- Kali Ruppert, Interviewing Creatives: Young, Greene, Petersen
- SMU Student Samuel Ligon Interviews Creative Entrepreneurs
- What if Artists Were Trained As Entrepreneurs?
- A Marriage of Art & Entrepreneurship
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
Category Archives: Niche Creation
Teaching through game playing is a fun and effective way for students to learn about arts entrepreneurship. Today’s game focuses on feedback and perception of gaps within the market. Game:
Students in the class Attracting Capital, are creating lemonade stands as a learning model this Friday before the front entrance of Meadows School of the Arts. But these are not going to be just lemonade stands, but competing brands. Moreover, … Continue reading
Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship at SMU has been urged by Theatre Communication Group (TCG) to post tips daily about arts entrepreneurship, through the national conference that is happening in Dallas now. Here is today’s Tip: How to Create … Continue reading