Top Posts & Pages
- Society for Arts Entrepreneurship Education Conference
- Interview with Carly Grace Hinchman
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
- Interview with Sammy Abdullah
- Interview with Michael Brown
- Interview: Jennifer Lee, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview With Ekaterina Kouznetsova
- Interview with Drew Cotten, Part-owner and COO of FantasyEsports.com
- Arts Entrepreneurship at your school?
- What if Artists Were Trained As Entrepreneurs?
Category Archives: Niche Creation
Teaching through game playing is a fun and effective way for students to learn about arts entrepreneurship. Today’s game focuses on feedback and perception of gaps within the market. Game:
Students in the class Attracting Capital, are creating lemonade stands as a learning model this Friday before the front entrance of Meadows School of the Arts. But these are not going to be just lemonade stands, but competing brands. Moreover, … Continue reading
Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship at SMU has been urged by Theatre Communication Group (TCG) to post tips daily about arts entrepreneurship, through the national conference that is happening in Dallas now. Here is today’s Tip: How to Create … Continue reading