Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
- Tips on How to Start a Movement
- Are Business Plans are Necessary...Stewart and the Entrepreneurs
- Interview with: Jonnie Henriquez, Arts Entrepreneur
- Danielle Deraleau Photography
- Melissa Priller and 3 Creative Entrepreneurs
- Interview with Shannon Niehus, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview: Meredith Chehardy, Entrepreneur
Category Archives: News
Theatre Communications Group, producer of American Theatre Magazine is, arguably, America’s most important theatre organization. In this conversation, Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU and Chad Leslie, international theatre director and Resident Artistic Director … Continue reading
Check out this roundtable discussion, which features Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship at SMU. Click HERE to read the article.
Check out what we are building in Arts Entrepreneurship, in collaboration with Meadows Marketing.