Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Grayson Ralph and Creative & Artistic Entrepreneurs
- Interview with Michael Brown
- Heroes Among Us: Amber Venz
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: The Marble Game is On!
- Interview with Carly Grace Hinchman
- Useful Advice for Arts Entrepreneurs:
- Student Arts Entrepreneur: Sterling Gavinski & The Happy Alright
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Interview with John Hall, Entrepreneur
- Are Business Plans Necessary for Creatives? SMU's Thomas Beckham Decides
Category Archives: News
Theatre Communications Group, producer of American Theatre Magazine is, arguably, America’s most important theatre organization. In this conversation, Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU and Chad Leslie, international theatre director and Resident Artistic Director … Continue reading
Check out this roundtable discussion, which features Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship at SMU. Click HERE to read the article.
Check out what we are building in Arts Entrepreneurship, in collaboration with Meadows Marketing.