Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
- Interview: Jodie Brown, Entrepreneur
- Interview with Nancy Campbell
- Interviews: Sanki King (Abdullah Ahmed), Ramish Safa, Brad Guigar,
- Tips on How to Start a Movement
- Tyler McPhillips & Three Creatives
- Rosie Roberson Interviews Creative Entrepreneurs
- Clara Loeb Asks if Planning is Necessary
- Jett Monroe & 3 Entrepreneurs: Plans and Planning
Category Archives: News
Theatre Communications Group, producer of American Theatre Magazine is, arguably, America’s most important theatre organization. In this conversation, Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU and Chad Leslie, international theatre director and Resident Artistic Director … Continue reading
Check out this roundtable discussion, which features Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship at SMU. Click HERE to read the article.
Check out what we are building in Arts Entrepreneurship, in collaboration with Meadows Marketing.