Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
- Powerful Tools for Arts Entrepreneurs
- Arts Entrepreneurship Student Trades Marble to $1,600
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- Heroes Among Us: Amber Venz
- Traded $5,645 From Some Marbles
- Interviews: Brian Mazzaferri, Dylan Russell, Andrew Nielsen (aka MC Lars)
- Creative Entrepreneurs: Eva Brandys, Al Poppino, Dodie Jacobi
- Are Business Plans are Necessary...Stewart and the Entrepreneurs
Category Archives: News
Theatre Communications Group, producer of American Theatre Magazine is, arguably, America’s most important theatre organization. In this conversation, Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU and Chad Leslie, international theatre director and Resident Artistic Director … Continue reading
Check out this roundtable discussion, which features Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship at SMU. Click HERE to read the article.
Check out what we are building in Arts Entrepreneurship, in collaboration with Meadows Marketing.