Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- FAQ for the Meadows Artist Bridge
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
- AMAE Faculty/Staff
- Interview with Alex Small, Fashion Blogger
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: The Marble Game is On!
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Declare your Minor in Arts Management or Arts Entrepreneurship
- Interview with Tilden Brighton
Category Archives: News
Theatre Communications Group, producer of American Theatre Magazine is, arguably, America’s most important theatre organization. In this conversation, Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU and Chad Leslie, international theatre director and Resident Artistic Director … Continue reading
Check out this roundtable discussion, which features Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship at SMU. Click HERE to read the article.
Check out what we are building in Arts Entrepreneurship, in collaboration with Meadows Marketing.