Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Grayson Ralph and Creative & Artistic Entrepreneurs
- Interview with Carly Grace Hinchman
- Interview with Nancy Campbell
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- What if Artists Were Trained As Entrepreneurs?
- Introducing the Meadows Artist Bridge
- Heroes Among Us: Orlando Soria
- Interview with Madison Mckinley, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview: Meredith Chehardy, Entrepreneur
Category Archives: News
Theatre Communications Group, producer of American Theatre Magazine is, arguably, America’s most important theatre organization. In this conversation, Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU and Chad Leslie, international theatre director and Resident Artistic Director … Continue reading
Check out this roundtable discussion, which features Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship at SMU. Click HERE to read the article.
Check out what we are building in Arts Entrepreneurship, in collaboration with Meadows Marketing.