Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Introducing the Meadows Artist Bridge
- Tips on How to Start a Movement
- Meadows Students' Endeavors
- Culture Creators
- Heroes Among Us with DJ Nikolas James
- Establishing an Exit Plan
- Society for Arts Entrepreneurship Education Conference
- FAQ for the Meadows Artist Bridge
- No Plan Survives First Contact
Category Archives: News
Theatre Communications Group, producer of American Theatre Magazine is, arguably, America’s most important theatre organization. In this conversation, Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU and Chad Leslie, international theatre director and Resident Artistic Director … Continue reading
Check out this roundtable discussion, which features Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship at SMU. Click HERE to read the article.
Check out what we are building in Arts Entrepreneurship, in collaboration with Meadows Marketing.