Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- TCG posts Arts Entrepreneurs on Audience
- Heroes Among Us: Amber Venz
- Interview with Natalie Alvarado
- Interview with Jennifer Fermaint
- Interview with Cameron Crage
- Kali Ruppert, Interviewing Creatives: Young, Greene, Petersen
- Tips on How to Start a Movement
- Interview with Madison Mckinley, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interviews: Gail Niebrugge, Jared Galligan, Mike Stephens
Category Archives: News
Theatre Communications Group, producer of American Theatre Magazine is, arguably, America’s most important theatre organization. In this conversation, Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU and Chad Leslie, international theatre director and Resident Artistic Director … Continue reading
Check out this roundtable discussion, which features Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship at SMU. Click HERE to read the article.
Check out what we are building in Arts Entrepreneurship, in collaboration with Meadows Marketing.