Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Meadows Students' Endeavors
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Tips on How to Start a Movement
- Declare your Minor in Arts Management or Arts Entrepreneurship
- Creative Entrepreneurs Interviewed by SMU Student Sydney Clark
- Kali Ruppert, Interviewing Creatives: Young, Greene, Petersen
- Heroes Among Us: Talking with Alexis Hefley
- MIT Entrepreneurship's Aulet visits SMU's Arts Entrepreneurship
- Interview with John Hall, Entrepreneur
Category Archives: News
Theatre Communications Group, producer of American Theatre Magazine is, arguably, America’s most important theatre organization. In this conversation, Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU and Chad Leslie, international theatre director and Resident Artistic Director … Continue reading
Check out this roundtable discussion, which features Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship at SMU. Click HERE to read the article.
Check out what we are building in Arts Entrepreneurship, in collaboration with Meadows Marketing.