Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Meadows Students' Endeavors
- A Person of Value, a Career of Meaning
- Traded $5,645 From Some Marbles
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: The Marble Game is On!
- Interview with Shannon Niehus, Arts Entrepreneur
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
- Creative Entrepreneurs: Eva Brandys, Al Poppino, Dodie Jacobi
- Maira Siddiqui and 3 Creative Entrepreneurs
- Tips on How to Start a Movement
Category Archives: News
Theatre Communications Group, producer of American Theatre Magazine is, arguably, America’s most important theatre organization. In this conversation, Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU and Chad Leslie, international theatre director and Resident Artistic Director … Continue reading
Check out this roundtable discussion, which features Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship at SMU. Click HERE to read the article.
Check out what we are building in Arts Entrepreneurship, in collaboration with Meadows Marketing.