Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Interview with Sue Buratto, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview with Brent Smelter, Entrepreneur
- Heroes Among Us: Amber Venz
- Meg Friess, Arts Entrepreneur, Attorney
- Interview with Carly Grace Hinchman
- Tips on How to Start a Movement
- Creative Entrepreneurs in the Spotlight, Interviews by Kellam Witherington
- Arts Entrepreneurial Happenings at SMU Meadows
- Interviews: Melissa Monroe, Nikki Nuckols, Rachel Nash
- Heroes Among Us: Introducing Zoe Levin
Category Archives: News
Theatre Communications Group, producer of American Theatre Magazine is, arguably, America’s most important theatre organization. In this conversation, Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU and Chad Leslie, international theatre director and Resident Artistic Director … Continue reading
Check out this roundtable discussion, which features Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship at SMU. Click HERE to read the article.
Check out what we are building in Arts Entrepreneurship, in collaboration with Meadows Marketing.