Top Posts & Pages
- Can Entrepreneurship Be Taught?
- Heroes Among Us: Introducing Zoe Levin
- The Myth of Scarcity
- Interview: Jennifer Lee, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview: Adam Huttler, Founder of Fractured Atlas
- Interview with Natalie Alvarado
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: Competing Lemonade Stands
- Interview with Barney Aqualino, Dance Entrepreneur
- Heroes Among Us: Talking with Alexis Hefley
- Heroes Among Us: Amber Venz
Category Archives: Interviews
Check out this enlightening interview with arts entrepreneur Aaron Day on “The Myth of Scarcity.” To listen to the audio file, click Play below. Interview conducted by Jim Hart
Check out the latest Meadows Arts Entrepreneurship Youtube Channel post with Meg Friess, arts entrepreneur, non-profit advocate and arts entrepreneur.
Interview with Martha Higgins, Arts Entrepreneur Business: Hand Painted Glassware Samantha Schell: Your business seems to be doing really well. Tell me more about the company. Martha Higgins: Well, a couple years back I started painting wine glasses, decanters, and … Continue reading
Check out this video interview with Frank Mosley, Artistic Entrepreneur.
Jane Pope, Painter Business: Painter Samantha Schell: How did you get into painting as a profession? Jane Pope: I was relatively successful with my paintings when I was younger. I submitted my art to galleries in college for some side … Continue reading
John Dean is the founder and owner of Textbook Valet. Scott Bolton: What role, if any, does a business plan play in building and launching an arts company (as a business pursuit)? John Dean: By creating my business plan, I … Continue reading
Meredith Chehardy is the founder and owner of “Live Life Like Audrey”, a website for college women that gives tips about style, inspiration for health and fitness, and general advice to live a classy lifestyle. Scott Bolton: What role, if … Continue reading