Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Interview with Shannon Niehus, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview with Madison Mckinley, Arts Entrepreneur
- Tyler McPhillips & Three Creatives
- SMU's Allison Beck on Arts Management and Art Entrepreneurship
- Is Your Identity Defined by What You Do?
- 3 Arts Entrepreneurs on Business Plans
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- Interview: Meredith Chehardy, Entrepreneur
- Interview with Arts Lawyer Susan Brunning
Category Archives: ideas
My mother (a retired CPA/Financial Planner/Editor) used to say that she does not “have a creative bone in her body.” I argued that her imagination was in atrophy, but still there (She’s since rediscovered it, I should note). Everyone has … Continue reading