Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Meadows Students' Endeavors
- Interview with Nancy Campbell
- SMU Student Samuel Ligon Interviews Creative Entrepreneurs
- Interview with Carly Grace Hinchman
- Interviews: Eddie Leon, Lauren Quin, Tabitha Bogard
- What if Artists Were Trained As Entrepreneurs?
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- A Marriage of Art & Entrepreneurship
Category Archives: Goals
In the training of Arts Entrepreneurs at SMU, we spend a lot of time talking about goals and how to achieve them. Here are 10 Reasons to Set Goals Daily: Having clear goals (or objectives), helps us clarify our intentions … Continue reading
Games in the classroom, teaching Arts Entrepreneurship In Attracting Capital, the short title of a course taught in the minor of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU, students are learning about the relativity of value and how … Continue reading