Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Interview with Jeff Gallea
- Interview with Madison Mckinley, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview with Natalie Alvarado
- Interview with Barney Aqualino, Dance Entrepreneur
- Interview with Jared Lyons, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- What About Venture Capital?
- Interview with Carly Grace Hinchman
Category Archives: Entrepreneurship and Art
I like to play a game with my students, which helps them to clarify their personal value systems. It is important to understand what we each value, in order to create clear goals. This is a game I discovered in … Continue reading
Steve Blank of Stanford University makes the link between Entrepreneurship and the Arts. What Entrepreneurs See That Others Don’t Learn how both entrepreneurs and artists think differently.