Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Traded $5,645 From Some Marbles
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- Interview: Arts Entrepreneur, Keith Wahrer
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- What About Venture Capital?
- Return to Meadows website here.
- Interview with John Hall, Entrepreneur
- What if Artists Were Trained As Entrepreneurs?
- A Person of Value, a Career of Meaning
Category Archives: Decision
I like to play a game with my students, which helps them to clarify their personal value systems. It is important to understand what we each value, in order to create clear goals. This is a game I discovered in … Continue reading
Games in the classroom, teaching Arts Entrepreneurship In Attracting Capital, the short title of a course taught in the minor of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU, students are learning about the relativity of value and how … Continue reading
Meadows has a new Arts Entrepreneurship Youtube Channel. In this academic season, a number of arts entrepreneurs, academics in the field and those working with entrepreneurs (such as an IP Lawyer), have been video interviewed and asked to speak about the … Continue reading
The following interview is part of a class assignment for Entrepreneurship and the Hero Adventure at SMU, Meadows School of the Arts. Each interview has been conducted and created by students for this course, which celebrates those heroes in our communities. Heroism, … Continue reading
If you are toying with engaging in a new lifestyle, career, artistic endeavor or life opportunity, I urge you to say yes. But, if you decide to instigate this process of change in your life,