Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Interview with Arts Entrepreneur: Dave Kaplan
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- Meadows Students' Endeavors
- Arts Entrepreneur Kellam Witherington is Making a Ripple
- Interview with Natalie Alvarado
- SMU Student Samuel Ligon Interviews Creative Entrepreneurs
- What if Artists Were Trained As Entrepreneurs?
- A Marriage of Art & Entrepreneurship
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
Category Archives: Dance and entrepreneurship
Randy Peterson is the Director and CEO of The Distillery Media. Scott Bolton: What role, if any, does a business plan play in building and launching an arts company (as a business pursuit)? Randy Peterson: I believe the one mistake … Continue reading