Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Creative Entrepreneurs: Eva Brandys, Al Poppino, Dodie Jacobi
- What Type of Students do we Seek?
- Lauren Doan
- Interview with Dan McCarthy, owner of Dallas Guitar Repair
- Anna Vittoria Magagna Interviews Creative Entrepreneurs
- Interview with Arts Entrepreneur, Jovana Mirabile
Category Archives: Creating a 501c3 (Nonprofit)
Adam Huttler, founder of Fractured Atlas, is interviewed on when to start a nonprofit (or if). He speaks about fiscal sponsorship and gives a wealth of tips to arts entrepreneurs.