Top Posts & Pages
- Interview: Martha Higgins, Arts Entrepreneur
- Return to Meadows website here.
- New Digital Tool Box for Arts Entrepreneurs
- Interview with Jo Ann Fleischhauer, Artist Entrepreneur
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: Competing Lemonade Stands
- Your Story = Key Asset
- Interview: Meredith Chehardy, Entrepreneur
- Heroes Among Us: Audio Interview with Will Power
- Interview with Brent Smelter, Entrepreneur
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: Attracting Capital
Category Archives: Creating a 501c3 (Nonprofit)
Adam Huttler, founder of Fractured Atlas, is interviewed on when to start a nonprofit (or if). He speaks about fiscal sponsorship and gives a wealth of tips to arts entrepreneurs.