Top Posts & Pages
- Interview with Madison Mckinley, Arts Entrepreneur
- Society for Arts Entrepreneurship Education Conference
- Interview with Sue Buratto, Arts Entrepreneur
- Our Mission
- Plans and Planning
- Interview with Ed Bernet
- What About Venture Capital?
- Creative Destruction and the Status Quo
- Useful Advice for Arts Entrepreneurs
- The Artist as Teaching Artist
Category Archives: Creating a 501c3 (Nonprofit)
Adam Huttler, founder of Fractured Atlas, is interviewed on when to start a nonprofit (or if). He speaks about fiscal sponsorship and gives a wealth of tips to arts entrepreneurs.