Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- FAQ for Gig List (Now "Meadows Artist Bridge")
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Is Your Identity Defined by What You Do?
- Interview with Natalie Alvarado
- Interviews: Melissa Monroe, Nikki Nuckols, Rachel Nash
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: The Marble Game is On!
- Interview with Michael Brown
- Interview with Matt Alexander, Entrepreneur
- Interview with Wyatt Mesh, Entrepreneur
- Interview with Carly Grace Hinchman
Category Archives: concepts
I like to play a game with my students, which helps them to clarify their personal value systems. It is important to understand what we each value, in order to create clear goals. This is a game I discovered in … Continue reading
Games in the classroom, teaching Arts Entrepreneurship In Attracting Capital, the short title of a course taught in the minor of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU, students are learning about the relativity of value and how … Continue reading