Top Posts & Pages
- Speed Dating Market Feedback
- Our Mission
- Interview with Marilynn Tynan, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview with Carly Grace Hinchman
- Return to Meadows website here.
- Heroes Among Us: Frank Dux, of K.A.O.S and Esteelo Films
- Interview with Shannon Niehus, Arts Entrepreneur
- The Marble Game Has Begun Again!
- Useful Advice for Arts Entrepreneurs
- Tips Before Launching an Arts Venture
Category Archives: Commitment
Check out the latest Meadows Youtube Channel interview with Scott Debus, in which Debus speaks about making a living as an Arts Entrepreneur and working outside the system. The Meadows Youtube Channel offers a variety of voices from the field … Continue reading
Serial Artist Entrepreneur Eyal Goldberg is an Israeli arts businessman and artistic leader. Though he has a classical theatre training background (MFA from Yale School of Drama) and continues to work as a theatre director, Goldberg runs a successful music … Continue reading
Games in the classroom, teaching Arts Entrepreneurship In Attracting Capital, the short title of a course taught in the minor of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU, students are learning about the relativity of value and how … Continue reading
If you are toying with engaging in a new lifestyle, career, artistic endeavor or life opportunity, I urge you to say yes. But, if you decide to instigate this process of change in your life,