Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- TCG posts Arts Entrepreneurs on Audience
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- Heroes Among Us: Amber Venz
- USASBE Entrepreneurship Conference Win!
- Interview with Jennifer Fermaint
- SMU's Allison Beck on Arts Management and Art Entrepreneurship
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: Attracting Capital
- Is Your Identity Defined by What You Do?
- Interview with Linley Robinson
- Interview with Dan McCarthy, owner of Dallas Guitar Repair
Category Archives: Cause and Effect
Games in the classroom, teaching Arts Entrepreneurship In Attracting Capital, the short title of a course taught in the minor of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU, students are learning about the relativity of value and how … Continue reading
Many entrepreneurs will admit to the following conversation with themselves: “If this happens, then that will happen.” They may not be correct, but they spend a lot of time thinking about cause and effect. Considering there are no known outcomes, … Continue reading