Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- Arts Entrepreneurship at your school?
- Heroes Among Us: Introducing Louie Partida
- Interview with Carly Grace Hinchman
- Interviews: Melissa Monroe, Nikki Nuckols, Rachel Nash
- Society for Arts Entrepreneurship Education Conference
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Value: Inner and Outer
- AMAE Faculty/Staff
- Return to Meadows website here.
Category Archives: Bartering
“Any updates regarding trades?”, I asked in my Attracting Capital class. “Traded the putter for two other clubs and floor seats at the mavs game”, was the first response from an undergraduate visual artist. This young woman has consistently traded … Continue reading
Students in the class Attracting Capital, are creating lemonade stands as a learning model this Friday before the front entrance of Meadows School of the Arts. But these are not going to be just lemonade stands, but competing brands. Moreover, … Continue reading
Games in the classroom, teaching Arts Entrepreneurship In Attracting Capital, the short title of a course taught in the minor of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU, students are learning about the relativity of value and how … Continue reading
Meadows has a new Arts Entrepreneurship Youtube Channel. In this academic season, a number of arts entrepreneurs, academics in the field and those working with entrepreneurs (such as an IP Lawyer), have been video interviewed and asked to speak about the … Continue reading