Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Kali Ruppert, Interviewing Creatives: Young, Greene, Petersen
- Arts Entrepreneur Kellam Witherington is Making a Ripple
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- Meadows Students' Endeavors
- SMU Student Samuel Ligon Interviews Creative Entrepreneurs
- Interviews: Eddie Leon, Lauren Quin, Tabitha Bogard
- What if Artists Were Trained As Entrepreneurs?
- A Marriage of Art & Entrepreneurship
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
Category Archives: Arts Entrepreneurship Videos
Adam Huttler, founder of Fractured Atlas, is interviewed on when to start a nonprofit (or if). He speaks about fiscal sponsorship and gives a wealth of tips to arts entrepreneurs.
Check out the latest Meadows Youtube Channel interview with Scott Debus, in which Debus speaks about making a living as an Arts Entrepreneur and working outside the system. The Meadows Youtube Channel offers a variety of voices from the field … Continue reading
Serial Artist Entrepreneur Eyal Goldberg is an Israeli arts businessman and artistic leader. Though he has a classical theatre training background (MFA from Yale School of Drama) and continues to work as a theatre director, Goldberg runs a successful music … Continue reading
Meadows has a new Arts Entrepreneurship Youtube Channel. In this academic season, a number of arts entrepreneurs, academics in the field and those working with entrepreneurs (such as an IP Lawyer), have been video interviewed and asked to speak about the … Continue reading
Check out this video, which is one of a series of videos that will be released through the Arts Entrepreneurship Resource Page on the Meadows School of the Arts website. This first video in this video series is Nadia Sirota. … Continue reading