Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- Arts Entrepreneurship at your school?
- Heroes Among Us: Introducing Louie Partida
- Interview with Carly Grace Hinchman
- Interviews: Melissa Monroe, Nikki Nuckols, Rachel Nash
- Society for Arts Entrepreneurship Education Conference
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Value: Inner and Outer
- AMAE Faculty/Staff
- Return to Meadows website here.
Category Archives: A Business of One
“My second conclusion is that attributes of creative individuals and attributes of entrepreneurs are so similar that even attempting to define a set of predetermined characteristics is a futile exercise”. (1) This is such a great quote and I would further … Continue reading
Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship at SMU has been urged by Theatre Communication Group (TCG) to post tips daily about arts entrepreneurship, through the national conference that is happening in Dallas now. Here is today’s Tip: How to Create … Continue reading
The following interview is part of a class assignment for Entrepreneurship and the Hero Adventure at SMU, Meadows School of the Arts. Each interview has been conducted and created by students for this course, which celebrates those heroes in our communities. Heroism, for … Continue reading