We are currently recruiting smokers in the Dallas area between the ages of 18-65 to participate in our program. All eligible participants will receive (free of charge):
- cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- nicotine replacement (patches)
- either a wellness education or exercise intervention
- a comprehensive wellness exam and stress test (with access to all results)
- monetary compensation for their time
Objective: the primary aim of this study is to compare the effectiveness of two lifestyle interventions for improving the outcome of prolonged exposure therapy (PE) for PTSD. Eligible participants will receive free PE for 12 weeks and participate in either a wellness or exercise program (determined by a flip of a coin).
Contact: Johnna Medina
More Information on Clinical Trials: http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/info/understand
We are currently recruiting women ages 25-45 to participate in a 2-month yogaprogram. The purpose of this study is to determine the effects of regular yoga practice on stress levels and overall psychological well-being. All eligible participants will receive:
- A free 2-month membership to Bikram Yoga Dallas (www.yogadallas.com)
- A free comprehensive psychological evaluation. Professional feedback about how your stress may be impacting your well-being will be provided after you complete the study.
For more information, please contact us at 214-768-4877 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.