Hi, I'm Courtney from Granbury, Texas

I want to study: Pre-Med

My first day on campus: Ask many questions and enjoy the time that I have there to learn more about my options at SMU and to just absorb all the beauty the campus has to offer.

Want to get involved in: A variety of different student organizations and clubs. I want to be an active student and have fun and make memories while I am in college.

Inspired by: My parents work ethic and their determination for everything they do. I am also inspired by all my wonderful teachers at my high school that have supported me through everything I’ve done so far.

Career goals: I would like to graduated college and attend medical school because my passion is Science and I get to help others while doing what I love.

Most excites me about college: I am most excited about developing my own independence, meeting new people and friends and studying something that I love. I am also looking forward to all the social interactions that happen in college due to the various clubs and organizations.

SMU can help me: Accomplish all of my life goals because SMU helps students thrive in life and academics.