Hi, I'm Violet from McKinney , Texas

PHOTO
I want to study: Journalism

My first day on campus: Get to work, meet fellow Mustangs, walk around campus and see everything that the Hilltop has to offer.

Want to get involved in: Student media, Sorority life, community service, and hopefully get an internship.

Inspired by: Jesus, because I know that with him I’ll always be guided in the right path.

Career goals: I plan to further my education by majoring in Journalism and minoring in Business, Public Relations, along with Communication. I plan to get a head- start while in college by interning anywhere that will give me an opportunity, so that hopefully, by the time I graduate college I will be well on my way to a career in Broadcast Journalism.

Most excites me about college: All of the possibilities, It’s a new chapter in life. There’s so much that I can get involved in and get real- life experience in, I with also further my education.

SMU can help me: Gain an experience that no other University can offer so that I can grow educationally and as a person. Go Mustangs!