Hi, I'm Taylor from Las Vegas, Nevada

I want to study: Marketing

My first day on campus: Walk down the boulevard to class, see the beautiful and amazing school that I now get to call home, and meet tons of new friends!

Want to get involved in: Greek life, intramural sports, the SMU Ambassador program, RUF, and community service

Inspired by: My family, friends, and peers who are hardworking and motivated to achieve their goals.

Career goals: I am interested in business and marketing, and my goal is to one day open up my own store where I can sell my jewelry! I am also minoring in education and plan on being an elementary school teacher later in life.

Most excites me about college: Is getting to spend everyday learning and doing fun and exciting new things within the SMU and Dallas community, all while I’m surrounded by my best friends!

SMU can help me: Gain an amazing and valuable education inside and outside of the classroom, as well as open up an endless amount of doors after graduation through all of its wonderful networking and relationships throughout the Dallas community. Most of all though, SMU can help me grow as a person, student, and a friend, and help me become the person I want to be!