Hi, I'm Phillip from Greenville, South Carolina

254193_558639879231_5821206_n
I want to study: Finance

My first day on campus: My first day on campus was so much fun. I loved seeing all the new faces and being able to embark on a new journey. It was tough going so far away from home at first, but now I don’t even notice the distance.

Want to get involved in: SMU has many different ways to get involved on campus. From joining a finance club to joining a Quidditch team, there are many different clubs on campus. Even if there isn’t a club that you are interested in, SMU will help you start a club with no problems.

Inspired by: I was inspired by Jim Bryan. His energy and love for his students in endless. His students always leave his class feeling good about themselves and motivated to go out and do well in what they are trying to do.

Career goals: My career goal is to go out and be successful with what ever my path leads me to. At the moment, I am not sure what I am going to do after school. However, I know that SMU will lead me in the right track

Most excites me about college: The thing that I am most excited about in college is the opportunity to hang out with my friends. I love the people that I hang out with at school, and I love the programs that the school puts on to help me meet more people.

SMU can help me: SMU can help me do many things. What ever career path I decide to take or what ever opportunity I decide to go after, SMU helps you every step of the way.