Google Docs offers Presentation as a part of its free web based applications. You can publish your document and embed them in your Blackboard. This is a great alternative to PowerPoint since the player is embed in the Bb page.
Here’s what you can do with presentations:
* Import existing presentations in .ppt and .pps file types.
* Export your presentations using the Save as PDF and Save as PPT features from the File menu.
* Edit your presentations using our simple WYSIWYG editor.
* Insert images and videos, and format your slides to fit your preferences.
* Share and edit presentations with your friends and coworkers.
* Allow real-time viewing of presentations, online, from separate remote locations.
* Publish and embed your presentations in a website, allowing access to a wide audience.