Students and faculty blog from around the world
- Students visited civil rights landmarks and met foot soldiers of the movement.
- Students painted a home for children in Costa Rica.
- SMU's Embrey Human Rights Program visited Budapest.
- Students visited Washington, D.C., to conduct research.
- Students in the SMU-in-London: Arts program ventured out of the city to Stonehenge.
- Students toured the University of Oxford to study its residential model.
- The Cox Global Leadership Program took students to Asia, Europe and Latin America.
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Interested in studying abroad? SMU Abroad offers 148 programs. Learn more.
Be An Adventurer!
Highlights include reports from SMU-in-Taos, J Term, the SMU Civil Rights Pilgrimage and Residential Commons. We hope you’ll join the team!